Friday, August 31, 2012

A Bed fit for a King (and his Queen)..

This bed is enormous. And sort of amazing.

I feel like this something you might see in an Anthropologie catalog for some ungodly price. It is definitely begging to be painted or refinished... If you had a lofted ceiling in your bedroom, how hot would this be? I mean, really?



Huge queen bed frame... $220.00

Craigslist Listing


Refinished Vintage White Buffet - $375

I almost bought this myself. In fact, I'm still considering it. But, my husband is not.
So, you know how that goes.
Anyway, this is a little pricey in terms of what I consider a "score" for a Craigslist item, however, it is already refinished. So, no work = more cash. Sometimes it is worth it.



Another bonus - this is at an actual shop, so you can simply stop in and check it out.
It can be found at:

Home Again Furniture

8454 BLUE ASH RD
CINCINNATI, OH 45236
513-673-3161

Sondra also posts her items on Craigslist and she has a Facebook fan page, too.
Here is the Craigslist Listing

Happy hunting!

Lex





No comments:

Post a Comment